1 x MKS-SBase V1.2
MKS-SBASE is a latest version of 3D Printer main board by Makserbase(MKS). It is based on ARM platform and using 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
- Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
- Support highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, easy for secondary development.
- Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
- Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
- Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage .
- Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
- Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input
1 x MKS TFT28 V1.2
MKS-TFT28 is a colorful touch screen LCD, designed by MAKER BASE(MKS), and suitable for many open source 3D Printers.
- 2.8 inch colorful touch screen LCD, support U disk and SD card.
- Support continual and easy software update.
- Suitable for many main board such as Ramps1.4 and MKS Base,MKS Gen,MKS Mini.
- No need to adjust firmware, support Marlin,Smoothieware and Repetier.
- Support keep printing and saving on outage.
- Supports MKS Wifi module.